Join us for the best fishing charters in Marathon, FL when you come aboard our fleet of Yellowfin Boats! Our selection has something for everyone. Book your Florida Keys sport fishing trip today!
Marathon Mako Boat Charters
- Half Day Offshore All Ages Welcome | 4 Hours | Up to 6 Anglers
- Island Eco Tour 1/2 Day Fishing | Swimming | Sandbar | Island Hopping
- Half Day Tarpon All Ages Welcome | 4 Hours | Up to 6 Anglers
- 3/4 Day Reef | Bay | Wreck All Ages Welcome | 6 Hours | Up to 6 Anglers
- 3/4 Day Offshore All Ages Welcome | 6 Hours | Up to 6 Anglers
- Island Eco Tour 3/4 Day Fishing | Swimming | Sandbar | Island Hopping
- Full Day Reef | Bay | Wreck All Ages Welcome | 8 Hours | Up to 6 Anglers
- Full Day Offshore All Ages Welcome | 8 Hours | Up to 6 Anglers
- Island Eco Tour Full Day Fishing | Swimming | Sandbar | Island Hopping
- Ford F-350 Transportation Bus Up to 12 passengers
Marko Boat Fishing Charters in Marathon, FL
Hop aboard our Marko boats and experience the excellent Florida Keys sport-fishing Marathon, FL! All ages are welcome and up to six angers can join the fun. Book your fishing charter in Marathon, FL today!
Types of Fishing options
- Reef/Bay/Wreck consist of anchoring & bottom fishing for Grouper, All Snapper, African Pompano, Amberjack, Cobia, Permit , Kingfish, Shark Barracuda and More!
- Tarpon: live bait from the bridge. April to June only
- Offshore consist of trolling & live baiting for Sailfish, Kingfish, Mahi-Mahi, Tuna, Wahoo, Marlin & More! About 8 hours
- Far Gulf: Go 30-70 miles out. Target the wreck that is not hit as often. About 8-10 hours
- Island Eco Tour: Mix Up your Fun!
- March 15th – August 31st
7:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- September 1 – October 31st
7:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., and 3:00 p.m.
- November 1 – March 15th
7:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
What to Bring
- Hats, shirt, sunblock, sunglasses
- Food and drinks
- Fishing License
- Coolers with Ice