Enjoy the best Florida Keys sport-fishing in Marathon, FL when you come aboard our Marko fishing boats! All ages are welcome. Book your fishing charter in Marathon, FL today!
Marathon Yellowfin Boat Charters
- All Prices Listed Below Are Starting Prices
- Half Day Inshore | Bay | Flats | Bridges 4 Hours
- Half Day Tarpon
- Island Eco Tour 1/2 Day Fishing | Swimming | Sandbar | Island Hopping
- 3/4 Day Inshore | Bay | Flats | Bridges All Ages Welcome | 6 Hours | Up to 6 Anglers
- 3/4 Tarpon
- Island Eco Tour 3/4 Day Fishing | Swimming | Sandbar | Island Hopping
- Full Day Inshore | Bay | Flats | Bridges All Ages Welcome | 8 Hours | Up to 6 Anglers
- Full Day Tarpon All Ages Welcome | 8 Hours | Up to 6 Anglers
- Island Eco Tour Full Day Fishing | Swimming | Sandbar | Island Hopping
Yellowfin Boat Fishing Charters in Marathon, FL
Enjoy Florida Keys sport-fishing in Marathon, FL with one of our Yellowfin boat rentals! We have an extended fleet to choose room with a wide variety of different sizes, amenities and engines. Check out our fishing options below.
Types of Fishing options
- Flats consist of fishing in shallow water either sight casting or chumming using Spin Gear for Bonefish, Permit, Tarpon, Snook, Redfish, Jacks, Shark, Barracuda & More!
- Inshore consists of fishing closer in Patch Reef, Bay, Flats or Bridges. Anchoring and Bottom fishing for Grouper, All Snapper, Cobia, Permit, Mackeral, Shark Barracuda and More!
- Tarpon: live bait from the bridge. April to June only
- Island Eco Tour: Mix Up your Fun! Fishing/Swimming/Sandbar/Island Hopping
- March 15th – August 31st
7:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- September 1 – October 31st
7:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., and 3:00 p.m.
- November 1 – March 15th
7:30am and 12:30pm
What to Bring
- Hats, shirt, sunblock, sunglasses
- Food and drinks
- Fishing License
- Coolers with Ice